24 January 2004

100 Things About Me

  1. I am naturally blonde.
  2. I have been married for 2½ years.
  3. When I got married, I didn't change my last name.
  4. I have three cats, but no children.
  5. I am not sure I want children.
  6. I have a fairly small family.
  7. I have a younger sister.
  8. I also have a younger step-sister.
  9. I am 5½ years older than my sister and 16 years older than my step-sister.
  10. Growing up, I wished I was an only child.
  11. Now I am glad that I have sisters.
  12. My sisters and I aren't as close as I wish we were.
  13. I was very close to my grandmother.
  14. Sometimes I miss her terribly.
  15. If I ever have a daughter, I will name her after my grandmother.
  16. My ancestry on my mother's side is Norwegian.
  17. I was a bridesmaid at my mom's second wedding.
  18. I was a breech baby.
  19. I was born on a Wednesday.
  20. I am a Gemini.
  21. I was named after my dad's two prettiest cousins.
  22. I used to suck my thumb.
  23. I used to bite my nails.
  24. Sometimes, I still do.
  25. When I was little and I got mad, I would bite people.
  26. I took ballet lessons when I was a kid.
  27. I can still do cartwheels.
  28. I wasn't Homecoming Queen.
  29. I was a cheerleader.
  30. I play tennis.
  31. During my teens, I wasn't as rebellious as I thought I was.
  32. I always wanted to be a groupie.
  33. I still find guys with long hair that wear leather sexy.
  34. I went to my 5 year class reunion, but not my 10.
  35. I studied in Paris for 6 months during my junior year of college.
  36. I speak English, German, and French.
  37. I can't spell (in any language)!
  38. I can count the vegetables I like on one hand.
  39. I like to cook.
  40. I hate to exercise, but I try to do it twice a week anyway.
  41. I love Coke. (Coca-Cola, not cocaine)
  42. My favorite comic strip is Garfield.
  43. I like stripes.
  44. My favorite colors are blues, purples, and greens.
  45. I hate to wear skirts and/or dresses.
  46. I love roller coasters.
  47. I love horror movies.
  48. I don't like to cry.
  49. I like to fly.
  50. I like nuts in my chocolate.
  51. I like to be alone.
  52. I like to travel.
  53. I am not very fond of orange juice.
  54. I love to read.
  55. My favorite author is Anne Rice.
  56. I don't like to talk on the telephone.
  57. My favorite season is Spring.
  58. My favorite flowers are violas.
  59. I have two tattoos.
  60. I got my tattoos because I had wanted them since I was a kid, not because it is the "cool" thing to do.
  61. I have smoked pot.
  62. I have lived in four different states and on two different continents. (North America: Iowa, Texas, Mississippi, Oregon and Europe: Germany and France)
  63. I have ridden on a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
  64. I read "Dear Abby."
  65. I used to drive a red Mustang.
  66. I can read a map.
  67. I have been known to confuse left and right.
  68. I have never bungee-jumped.
  69. I am afraid to do so.
  70. I can cross-stitch.
  71. Despite many attempts, I can't crochet.
  72. I have small feet (US size 6, Internation size 37) for my height. (5'7"; 170cm)
  73. I wear contacts.
  74. I have 5 wisdom teeth (even though only one has broken the surface).
  75. If I don't eat enough, I start to throw up.
  76. I am right-handed.
  77. I have a sweet tooth.
  78. I have a birthmark on my neck that looks like a hickey.
  79. My ears are pierced a total of 11 times. (7 in the right ear and 4 in the left)
  80. My ears are the only part of my body that is pierced.
  81. I don't wear thong underwear. (I spent most of my life looking for a pair of underwear that doesn't go up my butt... I refuse to buy a pair that does so on purpose!)
  82. I think I am getting hard of hearing.
  83. I can't sing, but I like to do so anyway.
  84. I can be rather vain about my hair.
  85. I used to be a waitress.
  86. Normally, I don't have any problems falling asleep at night.
  87. Someday I would like to get my PhD.
  88. I don't know why.
  89. I don't believe in PMS (though I have been known to become hormonally imbalanced from time to time).
  90. I don't believe in God.
  91. I don't NOT believe in God either.
  92. I started studying Wicca, but decided I wasn't spiritual enough to take it seriously.
  93. Medical needles freak me out.
  94. Crowds try my patience.
  95. I have never been to a friend's wedding.
  96. I am bad about writing letters.
  97. I have published 2 articles.
  98. I haven't worked for two and a half years.
  99. I miss working (sometimes).
  100. I found this list easier to compile than I thought it would be.

Return to Culture Shock and the blondelibrarian.

No comments: