22 January 2004

Welcome

So, I have been thinking about creating a blog for some time now, I just never got around to it. However, I have run out of ideas for improving my website, so I decided it was time to try something else.

Originally, I thought that my life wasn't interesting enough to have a blog. However, after viewing other people's postings, I realized my life is no more or less interesting than anyone else's, so what the hey?!

I suppose I should start off with something about myself... so here are the usual things:

Who am I and What do I do?

I am the blondelibrarian. By education and training I am a librarian and I am a natural blonde, hence the name! :)

I have worked in libraries since 1992, but I am currently considering a career change, but to what, I don't know!

I am married to a great guy who is a theoretical physicist (you know, like Einstein!) and we live abroad.

I spent last year learning German and now I am looking for a job.

In my spare time, I fiddle around with the Web (you know, web design and now blog), play with my 3 cats, read, write, cross stitch, and watch The Bold and the Beautiful (in German!).

If you want to know more about me or just see what kind of web things I do, visit my web site!
http://www.geocities.com/blondelibrarian

No comments: