15 October 2004

Time to Stitch

This has been a very busy week. I had job interview related things to do that kept me busy both on Monday and Tuesday. Then Tuesday, Wednesday, and part of yesterday I spent hours moving my blog from my now defunct free host back over to Blogger.

Finally, though, last evening I had some time to stitch. I finished my 10-hour rotation on "Signs of the Zodiac - Gemini" and am about 65% done with it. Of course I now am facing my first dilemma of the rotation system. I have the end of "Signs of the Zodiac - Gemini" in sight. I think I can finish it in about 5 more hours. In some ways I want to deviate from my rotation system and go ahead and finish it. However, I am ready for my second go-around in the rotation, which means I will be working on "Passing Admirers" again and I am really looking forward to that too. Decisions, decisions...

No comments: