12 October 2004

Welcome Back!

Oh, this has been a day!

First I stayed up WAY too late last night... especially since I had a job interview today.
(Note to self: You are too old to stay up until 2 a.m. reading a book and then getting up at 7 a.m. in order to get ready for a job interview.)
Anyway, I think that the interview went pretty well. But then I had to wrestle with the joys of public transportation.

After I got home, I went to publish an account of my adventures on my blog and what do you know?! The free blog host I had been using since March decided with no warning to start charging! Since I am a cheap skate, I refuse to do this.

What really pissed me off was that I couldn't even get to my archives. HA HA on them though! I just so happened to back up my archives only two days ago! However, I have spent all afternoon uploading my archives back to my old blogger spot. So, here I am back, but all new and improved!

Stay tuned for design modifications! :)

No comments: