01 April 2004

Shoes with Attitude

Isn't it amazing how a great pair of shoes can give you a whole new attitude?

Normally, I wear tennis shoes (a.k.a. sneakers) or Birkenstocks because I am a casual kind of gal who does a lot of walking everyday that demands a comfortable pair of shoes. And usually I have a casual, laid-back attitude to match.

But I do have a bunch of funky shoes and every now and again, I wear a pair of them. And when I wear them, I get a funky attitude (and usually blisters) to match.

Well, today was one of those days. I wore this fantastic pair of leather boots that make a statement when I walk down the street... and today, I felt that I was radiating an attitude that also made a statement: firm, confident, and a little bit bitchy.

Of course, now that I am home and relaxing, my feet are making the bitchy statement in the form of blisters... Oh, the price women pay for a little attitude!

No comments: