09 May 2004

Job Description

Today on Dear Abby, I saw this list sent in by one of her readers:

A Mother's Job Description from A-Z:

  • Accountant
  • Baker
  • Coach
  • Dressmaker
  • Electrician
  • Financial adviser
  • Grief counselor
  • Health-care practitioner
  • Interior decorator
  • Judge
  • Kitchen Manager
  • Lender
  • Mediator
  • Nutritionist
  • Office clerk
  • Psychic
  • Quartermaster
  • Restaurateur
  • Supervisor
  • Taxi driver
  • Underwriter
  • Victim's rights advocate
  • Weightlifter
  • X-ray vision expert (OK, but for years I THOUGHT she had it!)
  • Yard maintenance assistant
  • Zookeeper


I know my mom reads my blog from time to time, and so if she is reading today, I just want to tell her that I love her and Happy Mother's Day.

I hope all of you out there have also told your mothers how much they mean to you today.

No comments: