18 September 2004

The Contents of My Purse

They say that the contents of a woman's purse say a lot about her. What do you think the contents of my purse say about me?

  • Book (currently Nick Hornby's High Fidelity to read on the train into town - or anywhere else for that matter!)
  • Large light blue hair brush with lots of blonde hair
  • Half-full bottle of Volvic Water
  • Purse-pack of tissues
  • Wild Berry Smint
  • Umbrella
  • Sack of (Caribbean-style) trail-mix
  • Digital camera
  • Sunglasses with pink and purple tinted lenses
  • Fingernail file
  • Pen and pencil
  • Eye drops
  • Carmex
  • Strawberry-flavored Labello lip balm
  • 2 old reciepts (one from a bookstore, the other from a craft store)
  • Rubber band
  • Purple velvet ponytail holder
  • Passport
  • Subway map
  • Munich street map
  • Small mirror
  • AAA battery
  • Oh Yeah... My Wallet (with assorted business cards, credit cards, and about รข‚¬20)
  • But NO kitchen sink!


I'll tell you what this list told me about myself... I may be prepared for anything, but it wouldn't hurt me to clean out my purse once in a while!

No comments: