19 September 2004

The Itch to Stitch

I woke up this morning with the itch to stitch! The last couple of days I have been reorganizing my stash and in doing so I got lots of ideas for new projects! :) However, I also discovered that I am missing a color for "Passing Admirers." So instead of working around it today, I decided to start a new project.

While printing out some previously downloaded patterns the other day, I started to think about the holidays and I found out I have a bunch of Halloween (my favorite holiday!) patterns. This morning, it was DMC's "Witch on her Broomstick" that called to me. (Download the free pattern!) It is pretty small, so I imagine I will get it done in just a couple of days.

When I get my missing color for "Passing Admirers" it will be back to that project. I think I am going to like this whole "project rotation" thing!

No comments: