05 March 2004

Book Quiz!

Like most everyone else, I enjoy taking Internet quizzes. However, I normally don't publish the results in my blog, because if I did my entire blog would be filled with quiz results and little else. But last night, I was so impressed with my results from the "Book Quiz," that I just had to share them.

According to the Book Quiz, I am Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
by Lewis Carroll


After stumbling down the wrong turn in life, I have had my mind opened to a number of strange and curious things. As life grows curiouser and curiouser, I have had to ask myself what's real and what's the picture of illusion. Little is coming to my aid in discerning fantasy from fact, but the line between them is so blurry that it's starting not to matter. I should be careful around rabbit holes, those who smile too much, and should just avoid hat shops altogether.

Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

I just think the result is so appropriate given my current life situation!

No comments: