25 March 2004

This n' That

Well, I managed to survive the visit with my mother-in-law (we actually got along fairly well this time) and A. and I came home with a whole car-load full of loot too!

The weather in Munich has gone plumb crazy today! Last week it was so warm I was starting to think about pulling the lounge chair out onto the balcony so that I could sunbathe and my Johnny Jump-ups were perky and enjoying the sunny weather. This morning I woke up and it was trying to snow! Ahhh! I guess spring has been back-ordered.

Tomorrow I will have been married for two years. I can't believe how the time flies! It seems to me that A. and I were just enjoying our first vacation together in sunny and humid New Orleans the other day. Now we are just an old married couple who enjoy going out to dinner, but when sitting across from one another at the restaurant table, don't have anything to say to each other...

Don't get me wrong, A. and I have a great marriage, but when you are with someone everyday, there reaches a point when there isn't much more to say.

I did learn over the weekend however, that A. wore braces when he was a pre-teen. This was news to me... and I thought I knew everything there was to know about him. I wonder what other deep secrets from his childhood I have yet to discover...

No comments: